COUNTER BALANCE ASSEMBLY:
A custom engineered torsion spring assembly - permanently lubricated and enclosed in a structural steel pipe of sufficient size to keep deflection no more than .03" per foot of door width! When clearance conditions allow, the spring tension adjusting wheel is accessible outside the bracket plate.
Are crafted of minimum 1/4" thick steel plate - to contain the counterbalance assembly and rolled curtain. Corners are cut top and bottom to give even greater rigidity to the hood.
GEAR ASSEMBLY FOR HAND CHAIN HOIST DOORS:
Ease of operation is assured with high quality gray iron cast gears from machine cut patterns.
GUIDES AND MOUNTING ANGLES: Minimum 3/16" structural steel angles match the
engineering requirement of the door.
- 3-5/8" SINGLE RIDGE SLAT, galvanized steel in #22 or #20 U.S. gauge.
- 2-7/8" SINGLE RIDGE SLAT, galvanized steel in #20 or #18 U.S. gauge.
- 2-1/2" FLAT SLAT, galvanized steel in #20 or #18 U.S. gauge.
- 1-1/2" FLAT SLAT, Counter Shutters only. Aluminum, prime painted steel, stainless steel.
- 2" SINGLE RIDGE SLAT, galvanized steel in #20 U.S. gauge only.
- DOUBLE FACE FLAT SLAT, insulated with laid in urethane foam front and back covered in #22 gauge galvanized steel.
- 2-1/2" FLAT SLAT, perforated shown in mini and mega perf slat design. Also available in slat design #1 and #2. Galvanized steel in #20 or #18 U.S. gauge.
HOOD: Is formed of hot dipped galvanized sheet metal (treated for paint adhesion) not lighter than 24 guage and formed to fit end brackets.
Includes slide bolts, or pin locks through guides and curtain...chain locks for chain operated doors...and self locks on motor operated doors.
All non-galvanized surfaces (except fraying surfaces) are coated with out rust inhibiting metal primer. Precoated finish in gray or brown is available on curtain only. Powder coating finishes are also available in many colors & finishes.